How do they come apart?

jessbob

Hi guys I have a pair of pioneer cs-603 speakers and I would like your help on getting the 4 push buttons out. The speakers are getting static sound and when I wiggle them it comes and goes so I would like to get them out and clean them. I have radio shack anti corrosive lubricante spray prt#64-057 it says it contains deoxit would this be ok for the buttons on the speakers? Thanks,Bob.

De-oxit is definitely what people use to remove the oxidation, which it sounds like you've got. Can you post some pics of the speakers?

Don't put yourself down mate:no:
We're all learning to do stuff here.
I post photos sideways and upside down:yes:

Here is a pic of the pioneer cs-603 I am trying to take the push button panel out of so I can deoxit.

Attachments

• IMG_20140909_204347_731.jpg
    IMG_20140909_204347_731.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 46
Ok guys I know this is a old post but I figured out how to get the control panel out. The black face plate has what feels like very thin double sided tape holding it in place. I used a very thin flat blade jewelers screwdriver to lift it and worked very slowly. once its off you see the Philips screws remove them and the panel pulls out now you can get at the switches. I hope this helps out. Bob.

Back
Top Bottom