Twin Cities - Fall Record Show 2012

1koolcat

Gizmo rocks!
Subscriber
I have no affiliation, but thought I'd share the details:

THE RECORD SHOW

Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012 from 9am to 4pm
2916 Lyndale Ave South (near Lake Street)
Minneapolis, MN

sponsored by KFAI Radio
$2 admission

more than 50 tables of:
vinyl
LPs
45s
12 Inch
tapes
CDs
posters
books
cool fun stuff

The largest and longest running record show in Minnesota!
mnrecordshow.com

I haven't attended one of these yet - maybe this year is the year. I'm intrigued by the non-vinyl stuff.

Note to self: need to find a working turntable so I can listen to the LPs I already own.

I haven't attended one of these yet - maybe this year is the year. I'm intrigued by the non-vinyl stuff.

Note to self: need to find a working turntable so I can listen to the LPs I already own.

Step into my office :deal: I just picked up three good ones from a garage sale :smoke: I might try and make it too.. I'll be on leave from work so I won't have anything better to do.

Thanks! I'm in. The weather is going to be cool, can't think of a better place to be.

I made it over to this sale yesterday for the last 90 minutes. Had a great time - talked with some interesting folks about other vinyl sales events, sources for TT equipment, and general music recording trivia. I even ran into an acquaintance who I hadn't talked to in a couple years. It was a fun time. (I tried to take a photo, but my camera battery was totally drained.)

I walked away with a few sealed CDs from a very knowledgeable seller at a great price - and I bought five Blu-Ray movies (2 were new/sealed) from another booth - also at a great price.

I also picked up some fliers for future music/vinyl events in the Twin Cities. I will share those later in another thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom