Utah Audio Meet

Thanks for the invitation. The 27th is best for me as I have family plans on Easter.

Hope that works. If not, we'll have to look forward to the next one.

John

Looks like the 13th or the 27th are the best choices. I'm open to either. If it's to be the 13th, that decision will need to be made within the next 2 or 3 days. Otherwise it'll be the 27th.

Any further thoughts on this?

Please disregard my previous message.

To make this easier (for me!) I'm going to simply call the date. Then the decision is done (whew!) and it's only a matter of seeing who can make it. Hopefully this date will work for most, or at least for some!

The 13th is a bit soon so I'm going to name the date as April 20th (the original date suggested above by Joel). This will be at my home in Sandy from 6PM until whenever [as long as whenever is no later than 12:00 :)]. I'll provide some food and refreshments, and attendees are welcome to bring any personal preferences in that area (plus music!). I'll send details next week to anyone who has posted to this thread.

Sounds like a great time! I do have Easter Plans with the grandkids so I'll need to take a "rain check".

Please keep me in mind for future events!

John

I think that will work for me. I will update in the next couple of days. Would there be anything I would need to bring?

Yes... bring any music on LP, CD, DVD-A, or SACD that you'd like to listen to. No cassette, 8-track, or reel-to-reel, sorry. :D

I sent the details via PM last night to each poster in this thread who has indicated interest in attending. If you didn't get the PM, or haven't yet posted in the thread but would like to attend, post here or send me a PM requesting details!

Back
Top Bottom