Spring Mid-Atlantic AK Gathering

Items for sale

If anyone has any classical RTR tapes they find surplus these three machines need feeding both 4 track and 2 track inline.

Last edited:
Wow just one more month and we will be partying ehoove style. Yes, I now today it the 17th and the gig is on the 18th but I counted 31 days and April only has 30 so I get a free leap day to make it one whole month.

Wow just one more month and we will be partying ehoove style. Yes, I now today it the 17th and the gig is on the 18th but I counted 31 days and April only has 30 so I get a free leap day to make it one whole month.

I like your math!
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!!!

James,
When it gets closer someone will do a tally of who has promised to bring what. Then you can fill in as you see fit. Didn't you have a restaurant at one point?

What to bring

James,
When it gets closer someone will do a tally of who has promised to bring what. Then you can fill in as you see fit. Didn't you have a restaurant at one point?

I can cook some Chinese food but they will be cold by the time it gets there. I am open to suggestions? By the way anyone here knows how to align a marantz 150 tuner?

My wife Anna and I will be there, we can bring home made potato salad and home made coleslaw ... home made red beet salad anyone?? (wife is Russian)!!

Cheers,
Bob

Bob,

When I was about 5 and in some kind of Nursery School, I was forced to eat Beets! I ran away from school......and was found in the next town! To this day (nearly 60 years later) I still RUN from beets!! I hear they're wonderful...... but I will NEVER know!! I AM partial to Vodka.......... lol. TSD

Definately BEETS! I'll eat about anything EXCEPT Squash, Eggplant, and live bugs.

Anyone for Chocolate dipped Grasshopper???

Looks like I'm gonna have to put the extra leafs in the Dining Room Table. :^)

Regards,
Jim

Larry,

A restaurant in DC had grasshopper tacos a while back. Dead, not alive. Thayer had a nice crunch!

Bob,

When I was about 5 and in some kind of Nursery School, I was forced to eat Beets! I ran away from school......and was found in the next town! To this day (nearly 60 years later) I still RUN from beets!! I hear they're wonderful...... but I will NEVER know!! I AM partial to Vodka.......... lol. TSD

Red beets are a Russian thing (probably helped them win a few wars) ... you gotta get a taste for em, kinda like a good single malt scotch... just keeps getting better!! Took me about 5 years till I tried em. My wife bakes them then does her magic. They are good for you, 100%.

Cheers,
Bob

Raw beets juices cures gout, at least that's what I heard. I never tried it, but if it cures RA, than I will definately drink it.

Looking for summat non prescription that relieves osteo-arthritis, not that the pain is that great, mostly during the first three steps from a sitting position.

Red beets are fine with me, you just don't want to let them get too large. Parsnips are good too but you have to leave them in the ground until there has been a good frost.

Last edited:
Anyone for Chocolate dipped Grasshopper???

Larry are you saying you would "hop" on over and grab some grasshoppers if anyone is interested. :D

I guess there should be grasshoppers there for a "Spring' get together. :D

Sorry but I have been torturing my kids with bad word-play and puns for years. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom