PNW AK Members - Calling All Hands

Yamaki

Not For Hire
Subscriber
I'd like to offer all PNW (Pacific Northwest) AK members the opportunity to meet one another and share our common interest, the love of music and audio gear. Of course, telling big fish stories about our gear will be considered de rigueur for those who attend.

At this time, I'd just like a show of hands of those who may be interested in attending infrequent gatherings in and around the Portland, Oregon metro area.

I do have a commitment from a local audio shop owner who has offered up his store for an after hours gathering that we may want to take advantage of after our initial gathering.

So, to kick this off if you are interested, please PM me with a phone number and your email address. I'll be in touch with all who respond by email with more info on our inaugural PNW regional get together!

And, for any AK members out there who may find themselves passing through our neck of the woods from other areas, please don't hesitate to let me know. We can gather and have some fun while you are here.

The door is open to all!

I'm in ... I will PM you the requested info. I have been wanting to do this for a while ... I'm in Vancouver and other than the snow, I am good to go!

I'll wait until the snow leaves our area before we get to far down the road to an event. :)

Sounds interesting. But I frankly doubt very much that I could get motivated-enough to make such a long drive.

It's always been difficult to make these meetings work due to the the combination of logistics, lousy meeting places, and people who are simply too lazy to drive 30 minutes, much less 3 hours each way.

I certainly don't expect folks to go out of their way for these little get togethers.

For those that can attend or wish to attend, I trust they will enjoy the interaction.

I'm bumping this up for anyone else that may be interested.

I'll be emailing some get together details to all who respond very soon.

Interested for sure. We like Portland and from our local airport it's just a hop.

Tim,

Send me a PM with your full name and email address. I'll add you to the email distribution list.

Mike,

Thanks for the PM.

Back
Top Bottom