April 12th Signup thread "Twang"

jaymanaa

RIP 1961-2018
OK, here's the sign up thread. Please let me know if you are bringing friends or whatever so we can make sure to have enough food for everybody. If you want to bring anything, you can let us know that too, so we don't get 10 pots of green bean casserole.:D BYOB on the booze, but there will be plenty of pop and gatorade type stuff. Yeehaw, can't wait to see all you folks. :thmbsp:

Mr & Mrs Splat will be there with bells on. Gear brought may well be minimal, as most of our "stuff" is going to be in 6X7X8 foot cargo cubes, which will be in storage at a KC depot while we house-shop. That situation may well also put a crimp on Barb's usual pecan pie :sigh: and my bean dip :sigh:. Sorry, folks, but there may be some recompense later in the year...no details yet, however.

we will be there along with a friend of ours. erin & I are in town looking a apartments & checking out her future workplace.

we will bring some chicago treats.

thank you both for this jay.

I plan on being in early Sat morning. I'll have my brother with me.

Won't be bringing anything gear wise but may be cleaning out the basement ;)

me and a friend, and since its a 5 hour drive there wont be anything homemade but I will gladly pick up any food at the store if needed :)

what is a good motel to stay at that is close?

Thanks Luke

me and a friend, and since its a 5 hour drive there wont be anything homemade but I will gladly pick up any food at the store if needed :)

what is a good motel to stay at that is close?

Thanks Luke

Look forward to finally meeting you in person Luke! :thmbsp:

I'm in:thmbsp: I'll smoke and pull 2 pork butts.That and Kings rolls,onions,sauce and hot pickles ought to get us by for awhile.

Last edited:
I'm in:thmbsp: I'll smoke and pull 2 pork butts.That and Kings rolls,onions,sauce and hot pickles ought to get us by for awhile.

Outstanding, are you going to bring the twins? You won't believe how big Leroy Brown is. We went to the vet yesterday and he was 83 pounds of pure lean muscle and bone.

Outstanding, are you going to bring the twins? You won't believe how big Leroy Brown is. We went to the vet yesterday and he was 83 pounds of pure lean muscle and bone.

I've seen a picture of him-I'm glad he's in a good home with all his buddies!:thmbsp: I see no reason not to bring them,they could use a good time with another pair of speakers! I'm thinking 2 pork butts but I might put in 3-it's only like 2.19 a pound.The main cost is fuel,sauce,rub and such.

I've seen a picture of him-I'm glad he's in a good home with all his buddies!:thmbsp: I see no reason not to bring them,they could use a good time with another pair of speakers! I'm thinking 2 pork butts but I might put in 3-it's only like 2.19 a pound.The main cost is fuel,sauce,rub and such.

I'd like to get a couple good pics of those for if I ever do a webpage. I guess I'll have to pay a royalty, but it's all good.:D

Back
Top Bottom