2010 THE Show

mjalazard

Greetings!
C'mon down! The weather's terrific!
If any of you AK'ers are in the neighborhood, Anton and I will be once again hosting our humble endeavor, NFS Audio at the 2010 THE Show at the fabulous Flamingo next week (Jan 7-10). I just completed this year's batch of Limoncello and I am still sober enough to wright about it!
I even made a small batch of Orangecello in honor of the name of the super-secret prototype speaker that we will be listening to...!
As usual, we will be featuring all the fun, music, and frivolity, that the Flamingo Hotel and the THE management will allow us to have.
PS, bring your favorite music, we WILL play it! Room 4001
Cheers!
Mike:music:
Previous pix:
456582073_RQRPi-L.jpg

607681509_WWFHs-L.jpg

607686199_pS4TB-L.jpg

248086969_pV4DV-XL.jpg

607686822_NQg8F-L.jpg

607688382_VtHza-L.jpg

607687939_TTsUo-L.jpg

607681714_HWCrw-L.jpg

I like electronics equipment, like to listen to new gears, but right now I'm looking at your wine selection...not bad at all...
I'm afraid I wont make it in your neck of the wood, but you are most welcome in my neck of the wood, bring a scarf, tuque, and some mittens, it is much colder here, and please bring the wine.:D

My kind of show. Your forthcoming show you should get a good selection of cheese and lots of French baguettes to go with the wine, oh yes, don't forget the speakers, Amps, Pre-Amps, etc... after all, it's an Audio show.:D:D

Love the Tiki door screen. Did you have some Martin Denny to go with it? Some Enoch Light would be cool too! I'd bring the LPs if I could.

Really enjoyed my visit to your room last year, the coolest room of either THE or CES, like many, probably looking for rolling papers :)

We didn't know THE was going to be at the Flamingo or we wouldn't have signed up for the Venetian, what a flipping pain in the butt.

Have fun, will try and make it over again,

Cheers,
Ian

Back
Top Bottom