Best of Luck in Toronto

captainhemo

Hey Rachel
Was just reading the updates on the website and wanted to wish you all the best in Toronto next weekend. I'm sure there will be some special moments.
Hope it all goes great for you and Grant Fidelity both at the show and with your new venutres reported on the site

-jay

Hi Jay, thank you very much for your encouragement.

I wouldn't make this far from the day Ian was diagnosed for cancer to today without support from people like yourself all over the world. I am sure Ian is immensely grateful while looking down from wherever he is now.

There are still moments of tears each and everyday since his passing. The good thing is that people (or specifically, men) are used to seeing women crying over their loss of loved ones, so I am managing days ok even with tears from time to time. Keeping Grant Fidelity going is one of my ways to remember Ian so the audio show is important to me to participate.

For anyone dropping by to our exhibit room at the Toronto audio show, I understand many of us do not know what to say to the person suffering from loss. A warm handshake or a hug is always well received and deeply appreciated. Music is healing too and there will be some of Ian's favorite tune playing in memory of him.

Best,
Rachel @ Grant Fidelity

Back
Top Bottom