Donation option is also available - reminder

Mingo

stranger in a strange land
Subscriber
Here's a reminder that if you keep getting outbid on the auction items, you can still donate to the VOA cause at http://www.audiokarma.org/support.html.

The Grumpy's are an inspiration. I know that your efforts are appreciated and admired. Thanks for all that you do. Merry, happy, peace and love.

$78.00 (approx £50) on it's way via PayPal. It was lovely to see such efforts in helping the less fortunate folks at Christmas time :thmbsp:

Thanks for the support.

Please remember to include a note with your donation specifying that it is for the VOA.

Thanks

Thanks for the reminder Mingo.

Any amount helps no matter the size, it all adds up to helping our fellow humans in the greater Detroit area have a brighter holiday season.

Peace, Bob

Last edited:
When I saw this post I had to make sure that I said Thank you. The generosity of the members here can be overwhelming to me.

I have spent the past few days scheduling shopping trips with families, shopping with families and this weekend will be no different. I will shop with 2 families on Saturday and 1 on Sunday.

I am telling you this because without you many families would go without a Christmas this year.

This year we had hoped to adopt 30 families. Right now we are running behind our goal but we are working hard to stretch every dollar raised.

Another 2great families were shopped for today each one with a story of unimaginable hardships.

In every meeting I do my best to represent every member of AK. In every single case their are many Thank you's, hugs and lots of tears.

Today I was told that this will be the first "real" Christmas for the children. And it was made possible by you!

$78.00 (approx £50) on it's way via PayPal. It was lovely to see such efforts in helping the less fortunate folks at Christmas time :thmbsp:

And it is a great thing for someone so far away to assist folks local to AK HQ

Good for you!

Thank you all so much and happy holidays !

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom