2 Thorens TD 145's mk1
Thorens TD 105 mk2
Thorens TD 150 mk1
Garrard 4HF
RCA 9JY
Technics sl1700 mk2
Dual 1009

This is my keep list, love them all

View attachment 557678[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]Oracle Alexandria / Sumiko MMT / Grado Sonata
Sota Sapphire / AT1010 / Benz Micro Ace
Thorens TD125 mk11 / MMT / Supex 900 super11ev
Denon DP790 / stock arm / Grace F9e
Pioneer PL514 / stock arm / Ortofon VMS20E

Funny I had three out of the four you posted:thmbsp:

Next step is three SOTA Star Sapphires:yes:

Funny I had three out of the four you posted:thmbsp:

Next step is three SOTA Star Sapphires:yes:

You obviously have impeccable taste, I'm currently destracted by a Delphi & an Ariston RD110 with an original Mission 774 arm. I have little self control:sigh:

Normally use a Yamaha YP-211 belt drive with my Shure V15 MkIII and Jico SAS
However, today, I picked up a Sharp Optonica Rp-7100 for the princely sum of $25. It has the APLD system, Automatic Program Locate Device, a sensor to detect the shiny gap between the tracks and automatically move the stylus to the requested track. You can't select track 3, but from track one, you press 2 and it will skip 2 tracks and end up on track 3. Cool I think.
All works as expected, the tonearm is raised and lowered by a servo motor, defiantly something to get used to.
It came with an Audio Technica cartridge, can't see a model number, but it has a yellow/orange butt for the stylus. I am having trouble removing the stylus, I am only using finger pressure, but it won't move. My shure removes easily so I am not sure.
I reset the overhang to the required 50-51mm from the rubber gasket and fitted my Shure. Sounds nice, long instrument notes on Dire Straits "Love Over Gold" album sound smooth, the speed is very stable.
In one review I read, it was rated as more stable (W/F) than the Technics SL1200Mk2 and the Rega P2, only just beaten by the P3
All this in a TT made in 1981.
Link to another thread on here with pics from optonica-hifi.com, haven't taken any yet.

I have an Optonica RP-3500 which is a bit more standard looking than the RP-7100 but the same as yours it cost very little money and i'm very pleased with it. I have since been through the electronics on mine replacing some the electrolytics and re wiring the arm with Cardas cable.

I bought it in an antiques mall in the US and then brought it home to the UK as excess luggage which was touch and go as packed up it was borderline on Continentals weight limit for the next price break.

Technics SP-25 (2)
Russco Studio Pro B (2)
Technics SL-QL1
Technics SL-L2
Lab 2000 (2)
Phillips 212
plus several others.

Jeez, I need to thin this herd!!!

You obviously have impeccable taste, I'm currently destracted by a Delphi & an Ariston RD110 with an original Mission 774 arm. I have little self control:sigh:
I do miss my Delphi/Syrinx combo. Idiot for selling. Did keep the Koetsu off it but haven't had an arm since to mate with it.

Thorens

I have a Thorens TD160, been dragging it around since 1973 but it hasn't been played for 35 years, needs some repair work....anyone know the best place to get this done? I live in the SF Bay area and would prefer not to ship it.

I have a Thorens TD160, been dragging it around since 1973 but it hasn't been played for 35 years, needs some repair work....anyone know the best place to get this done? I live in the SF Bay area and would prefer not to ship it.
Member FauxHall uses a tech in San Jose that he has had good luck with for several years. You could PM him for the contact info. Do not know if he works on TTs. The couple of techs folks have reported on in SF have gotten mixed reviews.

Garrard GT Turntables

I have a Garrard GT-14 TT and a parts GT-10 coming. I also have a lot of GT-15 parts. What I don't know is what years were these made and why can I not find a manual for the GT-14? I have one for the GT-15. I have even joined a couple of FB Garrard pages and asked questions there. What I have received back... well, crickets are louder. If I can I will use the 15 parts to make the 10 work for a second... is that sacriledge?

I do miss my Delphi/Syrinx combo. Idiot for selling. Did keep the Koetsu off it but haven't had an arm since to mate with it.
My friend just bought the Delphi & the Ariston RD110, which came with an origial Mission 774 arm. The arm will be fitted to the Delphi along with a Grado Reference. His spare arm & cartridge ( SME seies 3 & shure V15IV) I will fit on the Ariston. Have you looked at the new PU7 as a match to your Koetsu ?

I got a Denon DP-45F that I got back on my second tour in Germany and a Technics SL-1210MK2 that I acquired while station in Korea. The Denon is about 28 years old and the Technics is about 22 years old.

Hi Akers!!

I got in the states a Technics SL-D2 with a shure M97xE Headshell.

100_7788.JPG

100_7790.JPG

Regards from Colombia South America :thmbsp:

Marantz TT-530 DD Linear Tracking

2j48swy.jpg

FRONT WIEV
110lz00.jpg

T4P TYPE STYUS
2dl4qrb.jpg

HIGH SENSITIVITY TONEARM
wr1kkz.jpg

33 RPM 50&60 Hz STROBE LIGHT