Texas Bottlehead meet in Dallas on April 5

Hornphile

Hi Guys,
I will be hosting the next Bottlehead meet in Dallas. It will take place on April 5 starting at 12h00. I will have some snacks pizza and beer for those that would attend. It should be a pretty interesting meet. I know that Chuck has been waiting to showoff his new 1.5watt SET amps. He also has a newly designed pre amp and tube electronic crossover.

I will have two listening rooms available. Please let me know what equipment you will be bringing. I suppose that there will be lots of amps available as usual.

Roe, I would appreciate it if you can bring your trusted Straight Eights with for the other room. They have a tendency to sound better at every meet.

Anybody with an extra CD player would also be welcome to bring it with.

Please let me know if anybody needs accommodation for the night so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.

My address is: 902 Mill Spring Drive, Garland, TX 75040
Phone numbers 972 840 9986 Home
972 740 6317 Cell
972 442 7199 x 106 Work

Hope to see you all there.
Thanks
Johan

Dallas meet

Hi Guys,
Just a reminder for the Texas Bottlehead meet on Saturday in Dallas. Hope you all can make it. It is going to be fun.

Greetings,
Johan

Last edited:
I left you a message on your cell, but just in case you miss it, I wanted to let you know that my wife and I will be coming up saturday morning. See you at your place around 2pm.

Super,

Will you be bringing your Foreplay?
A second one might come in handy.
There is going to be a couple of new faces at the meet.
David Lee will be bringing a B Zero bass horn and some SLS (104db) midrange cabinet’s from Houston.

Thanks
Johan

Back
Top Bottom