Well that's it. Less posting, more reading and

Blue Shadow

Waiting for Vintage Gear from this century
more listening. Hit 5 figures and time to let others answer the easy questions. Oh, and its time to do yard work.

No more posting; 10,000 looks nice.
;)

Now finish up and head over here; my yard needs some attention too.
:)

Matt

Less posting and more reading

Less posting and more reading ... :tresbon:

:yes: ... The value of this site to me has always been more about reading than posting.

Last edited:
Congrats Shadow.

I'm always intrigued by those members who have been here longer than I, but have only posted very few times.

I regard it as an special occasion when they post.

I'd rather run my mouth here than do yardwork, but I'm still looking for that tanker of Agent Orange to defoliate everything in a 5 mile radius so I don't have to cut grass or rake leaves again. My lawnmower did give me an excuse to practice welding with a torch though. Had to fix the spindle, and fire is fun.

I'm aiming for 66 more myself. 16k sounds like a nice round number.

Blue Shadow you are one of my most respected posters :yes:

And don't forget the value-added PMs you have sent!

Roger

Blue Shadow you are one of my most respected posters :yes:

And don't forget the value-added PMs you have sent!

Roger

He also sold me the turntable that got me back into vinyl (Philips 212). My 16 year old is spinning it now and it still sounds bloody awesome.

more listening. Hit 5 figures and time to let others answer the easy questions. Oh, and its time to do yard work.

Since joining this forum, I have done a lot more reading than posting. There are a lot of threads that I simply learn or get ideas from, but have nothing to add. After a while, posting things like, "Good thread", "Interesting" etc. gets redundant. While I have learned a few things in 30+ years in the hobby, most of which has been in the almost 2 years here, I'm far from an expert and consider myself more of a student than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom