Detroit Craigslist alert - ADS L1530 speaker system - $150

well someone on this thread said these were selling at 1/10th the value, I thought that might have been a bit of an exaggeration, on that auction site item number 251504621822 I stand corrected. $1032

Indeed that was a scroe

Congrats on a great purchase and wow, I wish I could be as half as lucky to find something like that..

:drool:

Pair popped up on SF CL for $300, with cracked base and no grills and looks to me like one tweeter isn't the samarium cobalt original, either. Not a bad price despite all that.

Your $150 pair is an unbelievable buy, for sure.

John

A pair popped up on EL Lay CL for a 100 a few years back:)
The L1530 sound outdoes any European speaker I have or have had.

well someone on this thread said these were selling at 1/10th the value, I thought that might have been a bit of an exaggeration, on that auction site item number 251504621822 I stand corrected. $1032

That's more like it. I sold mine two years ago for $1000, and I do miss them.

"Oh, and I removed the lower woofers and drove six 8", one-way headed lag screws through the cabinet bases into the floor below.....you know, to ensure the coupling of cabinet to floor, which has the added advantage of being a kind of anti-theft deterrent"

Hate to drag up an old thread but did you REALLY put lag bolts thru the bottom of the cabinets??? :eek::eek:

Of course not! but i did hunt down a second pair after that not quite so cheap !
Remember as you go through your day, It only takes one person to ruin it for everyone.....

Be that person

Back
Top Bottom