NHL Playoff time

Yellow Jackets put the sting into Penguin's psychs with an improbable comeback. But with Fluery meandering behind the net , playing traffic cop with the hockey puck, what do you expect ? That was an entertaining game.. for Columbus fans. Good for them. And they were still in it at the end of the third, not like Philly fans who were booing the banners down last night.

Two ex Flyers.. RJ Umberger and Bobrovsky get it done. We cast off winners here.

Yellow Jackets put the sting into Penguin's psychs with an improbable comeback. But with Fluery meandering behind the net , playing traffic cop with the hockey puck, what do you expect ? That was an entertaining game.. for Columbus fans. Good for them. And they were still in it at the end of the third, not like Philly fans who were booing the banners down last night.

Two ex Flyers.. RJ Umberger and Bobrovsky get it done. We cast off winners here.

Yup!stupid Fleury leaves the net with 30 some seconds left DUMB!!!! The Pens came out and stuck it to the jackets early but...same old penguins that don't seem to know how play for 60 minutes.

Malkin and Crosby ar being paid good money and are basically non-existent in the playoffs.

BTW Bobrovsky hasn't been that great in this series

Sorry if im ranting to much but I'm fired up haha.. i still think the pens win the series but will lose to New York.

The number one reason why is Lundqvist a real Goalie!

With a few exceptions, goalies are only as good as the defense in front of them. Leaks happen and there were plenty when Bobrovsky played here. Laviolette never trusted him, thus he got traded and flourished in Columbus. He could have here, too.

Blackhawks

Hawks win in St. Louis 3-2. The captain in OT. What a game and what a series. Now Hawks up 3 games to 2 and back to Chicago Sunday. GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!

With a few exceptions, goalies are only as good as the defense in front of them. Leaks happen and there were plenty when Bobrovsky played here. Laviolette never trusted him, thus he got traded and flourished in Columbus. He could have here, too.

Mason looked pretty good last night.

what a game

Great pp goal by the captain followed by Sharpie on a delayed call. And now Shaw deflects one past Miller. United Center is rockin. Clock is ticking for St. Louis. GO BLACKHAWKS!

oh my what an ending to the Duck/Stars game. Stars have to be pissed.

That's what happens when you dominate in OT and don't score...all it takes is one chance for the opponents, and of course they will score...

It happened to the Kings in game 4 in LA.

Go Habs Go! :banana:
I find myself in the awful position of having to root for Boston LOL

I hope the Rangers can pull this one out, that was a bad showing yesterday.

It also looks like my dream of an Anaheim / LA aeries might actually come true :)

Back
Top Bottom