Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

Thank you all very much. Hope everyone enjoys them.

Grumpy

Thank you to all who have subscribed. Hope you all are enjoying all the benefits .

Grumpy

Hi Folks

Don't mean to be a pain but can anyone tell how long it takes after you re-new your AK paid subscription, does it show up by re-opening your mailbox and letting one see barter town?
I re-upped yesterday and nothing so far.

many thanks

Send a quick PM to luvvinyl or grumpy and I'm sure they'll get it taken care of. I suspect sometimes the weekend is a little slower.

Hello Everyone,

Having joined a few days ago, I decided to upgrade. Looking forward to both learning and contributing as a new Audiophile.

cannot renew my subscription

Hi,

I got an email stating that my subscription was ending. I followed the link to re subscribe and when I chose the 1 year renewal and clicked order, it brought me to a prompt to use paypal to complete purchase. When I click on it, it wont go anywhere from there. Is thier a problem with the system?

Scott

Hi,

I got an email stating that my subscription was ending. I followed the link to re subscribe and when I chose the 1 year renewal and clicked order, it brought me to a prompt to use paypal to complete purchase. When I click on it, it wont go anywhere from there. Is thier a problem with the system?

Scott

I would try again, the site has been going though upgrades so you might have hit a glitch.

Sorry Scott, You may have bumped into a glitch when we were doing some work on the site. Can you please try again and report back if there was any further problems ?

Thanks
Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom