Your favorite snack treat, unique to you.

Miracle whip is the 'Yorx' of sandwich spreads (I hesitate to call it mayonnaise).

Sweet oily crap is about as good of a description as I can come up with. Calling it Yorx would be high praise. Sorry MW guys I know some of you love that stuff.

Homemade mayo is the best! Unfortunately I'm trying to limit my mayo consumption. I like to abuse it and my waistline says no.

cubdog

+1 on the Miracle Whip haters ... :thumbsdn:

Ever try Hellman's "whipped tangy" mayo?

380-317514-Products_Detil_WHIPPED_300x335.png

Got me a bottle recently and threw most of it out. Tastes too much like that MW adulterated canker puss. They've got a whole line of designer mayo that's pretty craptacular. I'll stick with REAL, thanyewverymuch!

~~~

PS ... what constitutes a "snack"? More of a meal here ... old fashioned oatmeal w/a small tub of applesauce with raisins and pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon sugar. Milk and butter on top optional.

Just did a bowl - great for sitting in the window watching the world get soggy.

One my favorite snacks is a toasted rice cake topped with fresh ground peanut or almond butter, (i make my own) then a layer of plain Greek yogurt, then sliced bananas, or any other fruit I have around, then a little honey. My go to breakfast some days.

During the day sometimes I like to munch on plain unsweetened shredded coconut. I chew it for a long time, and feel like a cow chewing it's cud. Sometimes I add a chunck of dark chocolate (anything over 80%) Yum!

One my favorite snacks is a toasted rice cake topped with fresh ground peanut or almond butter, (i make my own) then a layer of plain Greek yogurt, then sliced bananas, or any other fruit I have around, then a little honey. My go to breakfast some days.

During the day sometimes I like to munch on plain unsweetened shredded coconut. I chew it for a long time, and feel like a cow chewing it's cud. Sometimes I add a chunck of dark chocolate (anything over 80%) Yum!

That sounds like what they eat in Vermont.

:scratch2:That sounds like Burlington.

Not at all understanding the hate towards Miracle Whip.

Purists. I fart in your general direction.

Back
Top Bottom