Another C100 on Ebay...

playdrv4me

This is not mine, nor am I affiliated with this vendor in any way.

... Supposedly brand new, if C100s are your thing...

Last edited by a moderator:
I contacted them today and told them they have an extremely high price on the unit. Said I would meet the price but they would need to ship for free and not use Fedex at all. They got back to me saying yes it's high but it's new in a sealed box. A bunch of rambling by them without answering my question on shipping except if I wanted it sent on a palet and at more cost.

In other words they want to sit on it and not work with others to sell it.

Yeah the guy thinks it's new, 15 year old new. I almost paid $1000 for a box glad he didn't take me up on my offer.

The thread without the e-Bay link is nonsense, C100 what?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The thread without the e-Bay link is nonsense, C100 what?

From the moderator who removed the eBay link....all you have to do is read the forum rules.....

Last edited by Mike Gibson; Today at 01:06 AM. Reason: Ebay links not allowed in open forums.

From the moderator who removed the eBay link....all you have to do is read the forum rules.....

I know that, without some other context the thread is otherwise nonsense is what I'm saying.

How many C100s could there possibly in the context of McIntosh... I understand it's a pretty legendary unit...

My browser doesn't differentiate forum in participated mode, it's on my end.

Last edited:
My browser doesn't differentiate forum in participated mode, it's only end.

Ahh. Fair enough.

I had included the link but it was removed. I suppose in the 7 years I've been on here I may be forgiven a transgression or two.

I didn't think it was a Pioneer PX Kabuki speaker but wasn't sure.

My browser doesn't differentiate forum in participated mode, it's on my end.

Steve the C100 was the first duel chassis preamp Mc put together as their flagship model.

C100
C200
C500
C1000

Here is mine in service daily.

IMG_1923_zpsa46ed0c8.jpg

Thnx, waaaay beyond my pay grade but gratifying that this stuff exists.

Thnx, waaaay beyond my pay grade but gratifying that this stuff exists.

Hell when they do surface you can get them fairly cheap compaired to a lot of Mc preamp. But as I recall your doing a passive pre that you built?

Hell when they do surface you can get them fairly cheap compaired to a lot of Mc preamp. But as I recall your doing a passive pre that you built?

Yep, very simple but giving good service since 1984. Thnx to Catman it has a Rod Elliott P-06 phono stage built in for high-output mag carts.

Back
Top Bottom