Fall Twangfest Prep already?

I see the stacked 901's in the background - that was a particularly good Twangfest! At that one, Barb's pies were started in Alabama and finished in Kansas.

Spicy bean dip is done, and pecan pies are coming out of the oven as I type this! Yum!

Dang it, not going to make it. Got to try to sell a work truck tomorrow, and help my wife work her craft fair booth.

:tears:

Have a great day, everybody!

Yep, that's Rick. I met him when he came over and bought something from me I had on Creigslist years ago. We then were surprised to see each other at I think the second Twangfest.

RIP Rick.

Arrgh, Sadly I'm not going to make it out today. You guys and gals have a good time. Try not to burn anything unintentionally. The colorful bonfire was beautiful last year. So sad about Rick. He seemed to be a really nice guy.

Hey, I had a good time out there this afternoon. Thanks to Jay and Suzie for a great time! It was a pleasure seeing and talking to everyone today. See you next time!

Brian

Another good one! Thanks for the hospitality Jay and Suzie.Just got home,stiff and tired but a safe drive.Good to see everybody! Maybe the folks that couldn't come can next time:yes:

I think for once I left only love and appreciation. I came home smelling like a smoke jumper but it's a small price to pay for the fun of playing in the fire.

OK who left the wireless router in the back seat of my truck? Perhaps the same culprit who donated the Sherwood amp to the truck bed. I know who you are and I'll get you next time with the traditional Midwestern car donation: zucchini. :tongue: Seriously thanks for the Sherwood, it'll look great next to the matching receiver I've had since high school. :thmbsp:

Jay and Suzi, as always, can't thank you enough for being such great human beings.

as always it was a great time. jay & suzie thanks for having us all. terry i cant say enough about your pork it was fantastic. being with all of you made a sad weekend far better.

looking fwd to spring & suzie we should have a bluegrass band. i got the mountain of JBL to cover it.

twang

Hey,
I'd like to take time out of my busy day.:D To thank Jay and Suzie for opening their home to us yet again.
As always I had a good time and picked up some learnin at the same time. It was nice to meet some new folks and see some folks again.
The problem now is I'm checking prices on VPI Travelers.:drool: Just kidding:no:.Thanks again,Eric

I regret that I never got the camera out to shoot even one picture. It was a picture perfect day, weather-wise.

Man Oh Man,
It sure was top-notch. Suzie and Jay are consummate hosts to say the least. Its a nice occasion to see the goods and gear everyone brings along. We are lucky Twang rolls on and I hope it will for a long time to come. Thanks Jay. And thanks to everyone for bringing gear.

Back
Top Bottom