New York Audio Show 2014

tube-a-lou

Addicted Member
Hi all,

Anyone going to the show in the great borough of Brooklyn New York?
I wasn't going to go but got great news today and now I'm going,
went last year and there was nice stuff to see and hear.

Tube

Last edited:
NYC Audio Show

Donna (my audiophile angel) and I going on Sunday to the NYC 2014 Audio Show! Anyone else planning the trip to The People's Republic of Brooklyn?

Where is it again, at the Marriott? I remember you talking about this. I would like to go, but I've got a busy weekend coming up. Let us know what you saw and heard!

NYC Audio Show

I'm looking forward to getting to the Vandersteen Amp demo early Sunday and cruising around taking a lot of pictures

I was there Friday. Lots of very nice equipment,with prices to match!
A few items to buy in the lobby including vinyl.
The very large Focals in the VAC room are impressive.
Find extra time for the VPI room. A new table,prototype integrated and a pair of vintage Tannoy speakers. Just as much interest in the speakers as the the tables! Sit front row and ask to turn it up.
Be prepared for expensive parking if you drive in. No street parking near by.
Take the train or a short walk over the Brooklyn Bridge.
Thirty dollar one day admission.
Good eats in the area.
Have fun and report back.

Was there yesterday and going back today, good show. Don't miss Audio Classics (producing tube amp based on the Marantz 9B, nice!) and Volti Audio (Vittora's are impressive). Vinyl Seminar was awesome.

Joe

I just got back, It was a good show I thought there were more vendors last year but
at least tube amps and turntables were in full force, the Focals were terrific and I
always liked the audio note room. I did go to audio classics they had great stuff
there as well, all in all a good show.

Tube

Back
Top Bottom