Anyone In Portland/SW Washington Up For A Meet & Greet?

Yamaki

Not For Hire
Subscriber
Let me know via PM if you'd be interested in a casual get together to talk audio and get to know one another.

I'll be glad to make the arrangements for the group and put up the meet information.

I'm sure I can pull something together. Any preferences on venue? I'm thinking a meet & greet over a meal.

PM me your name & email addresses & I will use those for a notice to everyone.

There are more here that have not responded nor exhibited much, if any, interest. But I have started a list of active AK members in the area plus other folks I know in the area.

You're in! Thanks for the PM.

Remember, anyone who wants to be in on this needs to send me a PM with your email address.

Tentatively I see us doing something after the holidays.

Also, any suggestions on what you'd like to do for local gatherings will be appreciated.

This first go 'round will be an initial get together a meal somewhere in the Portland Metro area. More info later.

I'm not on here as much as I should be for some time...considering I didn't know PureQuill was in town. Did this go anywhere? It doesn't look like it...

I haven't planned anything yet, Scott. I just put it aside in favor of the holidays.

If you would like to receive notifications of upcoming gatherings, please PM me your email address and I'll add you to the distribution list!

Back
Top Bottom