Remote for cx-630 pre-amp

glenn7623

I've been searching for the remote for this pre-amp without much luck.The Yamaha part number is VI46770.If anyone would have any information I'd appreciate it...

Glenn

I have had luck with buying universal rremote from radio shack , it had a yamaha code that works both on my tx-950 tuner and my cx-2 preamp

thanks

Radio Shack sounds like a plan thanks.They've been around for such a long time.I remember buying tubes,vinyl record sleeves,and Utah speakers from Radio Shack.There was also a company called Lafayette Electronics that was a similar store.

While you wait for that VI46770 to come along...

Don't shoot me but I have a somewhat old Sony universal remote that controls all the remote functions on my CX-630.
BTW, I like my CX-630 quite a bit :yes:

I use the remote from my Yamaha RX-1100u receiver to operate my CX-1000 preamplifier.
So I guess you can extend your search to receiver/remotes from that production run(timeline)also

Pretty much all my Yamaha preamp/amp remotes work all my Yamahas--which is slightly problematic when you want to control just one. (Find myself angling and shielding the beam from others to hit just the one I want--got pretty good at it.)

Back
Top Bottom