Kutztown (PA) Radio Show XXVI, May 11-12

The Beast in the East is only days away! I'll be there with my Gobs of Knobs in booth 331-333, so be sure and bring samples of the ones you're looking for.

Oh man, I sure want to make it again. Kutztown is just about three hours from here. It is always a great event. Three weeks ago I took off Thursday and Friday to tour a bunch of NY Wineries. Last weekend I took off Thursday and Friday for AK Fest. Since my wife's birthday AND Mothers Day is also the weekend of the 12th I may be pushing the envelope a bit but I am going to try for Friday if it is at all possible.

It's a road trip! I will see you folks tomorrow! :banana:

I am taking my wife three and a half hours away to an antique radio show and swap meet on her birthday. What do you think THAT is going to cost me? :worried:

I'll be there seeking knobs, and whatever else I can't live without. This year its a tuning knob for a Scott Allwave 15, a volume knob for a Scott SLR-12B and a knob for a GE 740. Theres a fantasy wish list too but I know better than to put it on paper or I'll never find any of it.

got one of the three knobs. I did pick up a goofy connector that I needed too. All the rest was just a bonus. Ended up with yet another German tabletop radio, an ancient sweep generator, an isolation transformer, two more Simpson voltmeters, and a wire recorder. I guess I can do wire. I've proclaimed my dislike for tape enough times that I'm basically not allowed to own a tape machine but I've never said anything bad about wire.

For future reference and for those that may be interested in what the Kutztown Antique Radio meet is about,hHere are a few pictures from this years meet. And here is a link to a slide show of more. Spot anything interesting?
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f...view=slideshow

Attachments

• IMG_0860.jpg
    IMG_0860.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0866.jpg
    IMG_0866.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0863.jpg
    IMG_0863.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0876.jpg