PNW Meet Seattle May 2012

Will you attended the PNW Meet?

• Total voters
Magoo - thanks for coming! We expect more feedback and less lurking in the future! My oldest son works at the Goodwill in Seattle. I now know what to tell him to look for in terms of speakers:yes: :thmbsp:

Flyijngtm88:

We missed your big tall speakers from last year this time around. Let's do it next year!

Have you painted them yet...

Dave

Flyijngtm88:

We missed your big tall speakers from last year this time around. Let's do it next year!

Have you painted them yet...

Dave

August of last year I threw some paint on them. Currently they are sitting in my townhouse right of my college's campus. They don't get the workout they used to. :tears:

Hoping next year is smoother. Haven't had a lot of time for audio and have been doing a lot of photography work for the college I attend.

Tim

Thanks to Will for setting this up and everyone for showing up. I was finally able to put some faces to names!

-D

Thanks for organizing the event Will! It was great to meet and to put faces to several of you who I had never met before, as well as to see and talk-to all of the rest who I haven't seen in a year.

Last edited:
Thanks Will! As Goldear says, it was great to meet and put faces to folks as well check-in with folks I've met. Good to see and hear the gear, talk music and audio with everybody. I thought it was a nice big room in the old library building, and a great location for the gathering.

DSC_2036.jpg

DSC_2039.jpg

DSC_2041.jpg

DSC_2043.jpg

DSC_2044.jpg

DSC_2046.jpg

DSC_2048.jpg

DSC_2050.jpg

DSC_2051.jpg

DSC_2052.jpg

DSC_2054.jpg

DSC_2057.jpg

DSC_2061.jpg

DSC_2062.jpg

DSC_2063.jpg

Those donuts and Squirt look good...... Oh, and the gear too.
Good to see Steve represent us folks from the south.

:thmbsp:

Last edited:
Noooo
I find out about this 3 days after!
Roger rockin the classic flannel. Love it.
I owe roger a lot for fixin up my 500b on the cheap. Great people! I can't miss the next one! :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom