Spring Phoenix Metro Get Together?

pioneervato

Lunatic Member
I'm thinking of hosting a gathering in April before it gets too warm and wanting to gauge any interest. Well whaddayall think? Start throwing some dates around. Hopefully this will give ample time for planning. Especially if you gotta start buttering up your SO. :D

Ok , put me down for a maybe . Saturdays are good for me too .
The maybe is that I get migrains , alot .
But other than that I would love to meet .

Either day will work for me Jesse.

P.S. . . I'll bring my Yorx rack set-up and a Thruster Double Stack!! :beatnik:

Looks like Saturday, April 21st, will be best for me. Hope that works for any of you planning on attending.

OK, so who is still planning on making it out? I need to start making my grocery list. What would you like to eat? Burgers, brats, hot dogs, chicken, chili, pizza.....??? I will provide soft drinks and some beer and you can bring your own favorite brewskies if you like. I know Cactus Bob and Marantzfan will. What are your likes? I'm hoping for some great weather like we are having now. There will be music for sure and feel free to bring a sampling of your music if you like. I have a decent collection of vinyl that should please most music lovers. But if you expect to listen to RAP CRAP then Cactus Bob will show you out the door lickity split! :D

It will be Saturday, April 21st. Say around noonish or so. The main eats should be ready by 1pm but there will be stuff to snack on to tie you over also. PM me if you have any questions.

If I didnt work on saturdays I'd be there ! ;)

Listening to the KEF C95's that Cactus Bob sold me a while back. They still sound great man ! Thanks again !

Back
Top Bottom