Utah AK Meet?

Jailtime

Standin' on a corner
Haven't had one for a while. Any of the local AKers interested in having one, perhaps hosting?

If you all can put up with my rig again, I could host if no one else is interested. But let's get something together!

Just got a pair of Vandersteen 2CE Sigs, and an older pair of Soundlab Dynastats (ESLs!) via some trading with a local audiophile. Any interest in hearing those?

Hey Scott, if we're doing this at your place, how many folks can you have over? Might wanna have Joel shoot a PM to the master list of AKers. :D

Last reminder bump. This is happening tomorrow (Saturday). Show up after 5:00 PM to join in. Anyone who has responded to me already has the address. If you haven't responded yet but would like to attend, please PM me for the details.

Turnout was a bit smaller than I had expected, but we still had a good time. Attendees:

jailtime
joel27
pjstone
skriefal
Craig (friend of pjstone, and source of my recently-acquired Vandersteens & Soundlab Dynastats)

We listened to a mix of music (mostly from vinyl), including a nice new pressing of The Doors' Morrison Hotel, acquired recently by jailtime. Also listened to the Soundlab hybrid electrostats and the Vandersteens, and enjoyed pizza and drinks. And lots of chat about speakers, amps, and music.

'Til next time...

Back
Top Bottom