CENTRAL TEXAS 5/5/12 Full Moon Music

House de Kris

Loud-n-Deep
Start time is around 8:00PM, Saturday 5/5/12.

This month, the full moon happens on a Saturday! Come celebrate with music under the stars and moon. Bring music to share with others. Go to "Ranch de Kris" in Facebook and check the Notes section for details on formats. Or, post here or PM me with any questions.

--If you need directions to RdK, PM me and I'll give you detailed directions.
--Gates open at 5:30PM.
--End time is when ever we decide to pack it in.
--Water and a few other beverages provided by RdK, bring anything else you want.
--Use Parking Lot 'C' as it is closets to the music.
----(check the map in the photos section of the RdK Facebook page).
--Be sure to bring a flashlight (and some music), your favorite lawn chair, too.
--It cools at night, dress appropriately.

This event will be canceled IF it rains. Check back on the Ranch de Kris Facebook page or this thread before you leave for latest updates

I calculated the driving time and distance from Carlsbad, New Mexico, and it's over a thousand miles round-trip. It's just not feasible for me - maybe another time. I lost my job yesterday, too, but I saw that one coming.:smoke:

Thanks for your interest. Yeah, it is a bit of a drive from Carlsbad. But, you could throw a tent and a sleeping bag in your car, I've got plenty of space to camp out.

On a more serious note, the weather still looks good for the 5/5 event. IOW, the 'green light' is still on!

The weather is nice, the lights are up, and the parking lots are mowed. In other words, the Full Moon Music event is a go! I listened to tunes last night outdoors, and even with the haze, the near full moon made for a nice evening of music.

Full moon at close proximity!

:thmbsp:Sounds like alot of fun and I would definetly be interested but around that time I'll be watching two sports events on tv. NBA basketball finals, game 3 of the Spurs playing the Jazz (game time starts around 9:00.....GO SPURS GO!!!!!) and the boxing match, Mayweather vs. Cotto (under card fights start around 9:00 also). :D

Yes "I can watch both"! :yes:

Can't miss either one! :no:

From time to time I'll peak outside and check in on Mr. Moon!:smoke:

Back
Top Bottom