January Tubefest in St. Louis

sheltie dave

Addicted Member
We will be at it again on consecutive Saturdays, January 17th and 24th, from 1 pm to 6pm both days, here in St. Louis. We will be running some Klipsch RF7s with modded ALK crossovers, an Audio Research SP9 tube preamp, and either a Canary Audio CA301 with 300Bs, a Sun Audio SV2A3, or an Atma-Sphere S30 MKII OTL amp in the main room.

In the kitchen we will be running Altec 19s with a Juicy Music Merlin tube preamp, with either McIntosh MC30s or a Sean Casper 5998 amplifier.

This will give folks quite an assortment of output tubes to listen to, as 300Bs, 2A3S, 6AS7S, 350Bs, and a 5998 will be represented.

RSVPs will be required, and we will have some beverages and probably a hot soup to nourish cold tummies.

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?p=8426509#post8426509

I might be able to make it on the 17th. If I do, I can bring the finally repaired and 100% operational Fisher 70s for some more variety.

Kent is bringing his, David. I think that is enough, otherwise, we will spend all day swapping with no listening. :thmbsp:

Hi Dave

Plan on showing up today ,will have the PP 6B4g amps in the car if there is time to listen to them .

Back
Top Bottom