Wheeler dealers

Just started the 2nd part of the 2014 shows in the UK Sept 1, so we'll probably see them in October? Have to go through the re-runs and that "trading up" stuff in the mean time...grant me patience!!

The only reason I watch the show is to see what fixes Edd makes to the junk Mike buys.

Same here. Usually DVR it and fast forward through Mike's 15-20 minutes of ringing people on the blower and test drive...

I thought I was the only one! I also skip Mike's schtick and fast forward right to Ed. Then skip the silly test drive at the end, and the usual dead loss when the car is sold.

Unfortunately, I've found a significant number of "cars" they have featured on the show are so silly/boring/ridiculous (Bond Bug for example), I lost interest early in many episodes and just deleted it. The PVR is a great invention.

i like both the guys... Mike is a clearly a car dealer ...but one I wouldn't mind buying a car for, I do find Ed more entertaining probably but I really like this show in the way they interact with each other as friends rather than most of the junk on tv with (made up??) conflict and yelling at each other...

I also enjoy that series, and it's not so much the 'car buying' as the 'car fixing' that interests me. I think we would all like to employ a car mechanic like Ed. :yes:

As for the 'trading up' - keep it :thumbsdn:

New series is screening here in the UK at the moment. Some good episodes and no change from the original format.

There is a new series of Trading Up starting imminently too, some of you will be pleased to hear ;)

Is the new show just like the original? Usually tell the year of the shows by how grey Ed's hair is getting!

I used to love wheeler dealers, didnt know ed had gone, it just cant be the same without the chemistry between mike and ed !

For the last freakin' time, Edd isn't gone!!! They're two separate shows!!!

Why do people speculate randomly when you can find the answers with Google in about 3 seconds?

Why do people speculate randomly when you can find the answers with Google in about 3 seconds?

The same reason people use overdraft protection on checking accounts when all they have to do is learn how to properly add and subtract. And you can do that on Google, too!

Back
Top Bottom