Post a picture of your turntable

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
I'll start things off: Clearaudio Champion II with SME 309 arm and Benz Micro Glider.

Dsc_0108.jpg

The only person who has to like your stereo is you.

There will always be someone with more and someone with less. Security comes not from what you have, but knowing what you can live without.

There are many roads to audio nirvana. While the ultimate goal may be the destination, don't forget to enjoy the ride.

I'm currently using a Dual 1218, given to me by a friend. I replaced the defunct Shure Hi-Track with a M97xE.

Attachments

• Dual 1218 1.JPG
    Dual 1218 1.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 3,254
the winner is clear but anyhow here are mine :boring:
technics sl-1410 mkII with ortofon mc 10 ,sl-7,sl-10 with mc and built in mc preamp (switchable )

Attachments

• zzsony 001+.jpg
    zzsony 001+.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 2,946
  • zzsony 002+.jpg
    zzsony 002+.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 2,836
  • zzsony 003+.jpg
    zzsony 003+.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 3,345
  • zzsony 004+.jpg
    zzsony 004+.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 973
  • zzsony 005+.jpg
    zzsony 005+.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,087
Thorens TD150 w/RB300 & Technoweight upgrade (and many others), currently running the Stanton 681EEE-MKIII cart. Dang fine looking table you have there Wardsweb!

04240016.jpg

Here is my Dual 1009. This picture was done using a High Dynamic Range (HDR) technique. (Sorry about the dust. It had never really been cleaned in its 40 year life span so the dust is rather difficult to get rid of.)

dual1009gp6.jpg

I've always liked the minimalist approach; as little as possible between the cartridge and the amplifier.

Attachments

• Seeburg2.jpg
    Seeburg2.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 2,385
  • Seeburg3.jpg
    Seeburg3.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,567
Here is my Dual 1009. This picture was done using a High Dynamic Range (HDR) technique. (Sorry about the dust. It had never really been cleaned in its 40 year life span so the dust is rather difficult to get rid of.)

dual1009gp6.jpg

I can understand the dust on the table.. but that much on an album while playing???? :thumbsdn:

BTW.. I'll have to get home before I can get a picture to post of my not worthy table.. it does play and sound good though.. and ya gotta love FREE!

I can understand the dust on the table.. but that much on an album while playing???? :thumbsdn:

BTW.. I'll have to get home before I can get a picture to post of my not worthy table.. it does play and sound good though.. and ya gotta love FREE!

The HDR picture enhances the dust so it actually doesn't look that bad normally. You'd be amazed what HDR can bring out that you normally wouldn't see. I even cleaned the record before putting it on there. And it also wasn't playing just sitting there. And to top it of my cartridge has a Dust-o-Matic brush on it that takes care of that stuff and the inevitable cat hair (we have three cats, it gets everywhere). :D

Back
Top Bottom