Please say a prayer for my daughter at Arkansas Children's Hospital

avguytx

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
My 14 year old daughter was admitted into Arkansas Children's Hospital last night for evaluation for either spiral meningitis or a tickborn virus in her spine. She developed a backache on Tuesday while at church camp and did remember picking a tick off of her Tuesday morning. They are leaning more towards the tickborn part and they are treating her for that at the moment. She's in excruciating pain (8.5 to 9/10) and on various pain medications. We took her to the pediatrician in our town who ordered an MRI at the hospital but they didn't have a radiologist on hand to really read it. So, last night at 8pm we took her to Little Rock to ACH emergency room and they got her right in for checking then finally to a room at 4am. She's in pain and so disappointed because she was supposed to attend SOAR in Dallas this next week but they are certain she will be here till at least Monday if not longer; the pain has to go down a lot.

For those of you who pray, please add her to your prayers. I will update as I can. Thank you.

May GOD bless her, you and your family...a prayer has been said.

Our daughter is currently at camp as well, she works as a camp counselor in the Texas hill country.

I will definitely add your daughter to my prayer list. I pray that all of her pain and suffering will be gone, I ask this through Jesus Christ. Amen.

I will keep her and you and your family in my prayers.

And I will pray for wisdom for the medical staff that is treating your daughter.

The ticks in Arkansas have been awful this year ugh!!!

I am praying your daughter makes a quick recovery.

You have my empathy and positive thoughts.
My 15 y.o. was in the hospital from Monday morning until Wed. afternoon. Save for 3 hours of sleep, I was at her bedside the whole time.

'Nothing more frustrating than not being able to cure your child's pain with a hug and a kiss.

best of health to her

Back
Top Bottom