Please say a prayer for my daughter at Arkansas Children's Hospital

Sorry to hear of her continued pain.
Hoping the docs can find out what the cause is and can do something about it.

It has to be hard on you and you wife to deal with this. Hang it there.

Well, after a brief spell of being a little better, we are back in children's hospital in little rock again. The back pain never really got much better and she's been constantly nauseous the last week and a half. We took her to the Dr on Tuesday and he prescribed a couple more things for her and wanted to see her again today (Thursday) but she was even worse this morning. They tested her for mono (negative) but are talking viral meningitis but there still seems to be some pressure on her spine that keeps her in pain. The Dr wants them to do a spinal tap and draw fluid to see what is going on in there and hopefully find out more information. Please continue those prayers. We are at a loss as to what's going on an my wife is about to have a nervous breakdown with it all. You only wish you could take the pain away from your kids instead of them so they wouldn't have to deal with it. It hurts to see her in such pain.

I hate when kids are sick. Just awful. I pray God's blessings for you and yours.

I am so sorry for this horribly stressful situation and your daughter's pain. Prayers going out to your entire family. Please keep us informed.

I am very sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to your daughter, you and the rest of the family. I will pray for wisdom for the doctors treating your daughter that they make the correct decisions regarding her treatment.

my best friends wife is a nurse and administrator at that hospital ,i wrote her and when she gets back to me i will send you a pm with any advice or info i get .

they are one of the best children's hospital in the nation full of very qualified people so i will pray for your daughter but feel confident she is at a good hospital .

God Bless

They just took her back from her room in the ER to get an MRI. They want to check first and see if there is any swelling on her brain that's causing anything. Please pray more now that there is nothing to be found from that test. After that, she gets the lumbar puncture on her spine. We are all at a loss. The oxycodone isn't helping the pain at all, her hearts racing, and she doesn't remember when some have been in the room. Her mom is back there with her now.

What a horrible thing to go thru. Horrible.

I'm wishing you all the best, and a speedy recovery for your daughter. Keep positive, and stay strong.

MRI on brain came back clear with no swelling. So that's good. They've ruled out meningitis but seems like they are still clueless as to what's going on. They are prepping her now for a lumbar puncture.

Sorry to hear the bad turn of events. :sigh:

I will lift your daughter and family up in my prayers for y'all. Lets keep praying and have faith that she will heal completely and a speedy recovery.

Can't add much to what's already been expressed, except to add my hopes & best wishes for a QUICK diagnosis & recovery..

Sending up flares big time from our family to yours!

Pray the hospital staff finds answers and soon!

Prayers are on the way. Wishing her and your family all the best for a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom