Goodwill KLH model 4132 speakers - $4.99

SpeakerLabFan

< speakerlab 7's
I saw these 3-way speakers tonight at GW, and I figured I couldn't go wrong for $4.99 so I brought them home and hooked them up to the G-5000 with Paul McCartney's Venus and Mars, cranked it way up, and they sound pretty darn good :music: :music: - good enough for my work bench area for awhile. I haven't done any research - anyone looked at these Model 4132's?

The condition of the cabinets is another story - scratched to hell and with snowboarding stickers pasted everywhere. But the drivers are good, and the grill covers / cloth are good (although one is bent). It looks like these speakers have had a hard life with at least one or more teenager owners.

Here's some pictures:

IMAGE_00182.jpg

IMAGE_00186.jpg

IMAGE_00184.jpg

And to think, (not that I make a habit of it after a long week, made longer by piling a bunch of work up BEFORE my weeklong vacation by the poolside), you coulda spent that 5 bux on a coupla Big Macs ...

doctorbongo said:
And to think, (not that I make a habit of it after a long week, made longer by piling a bunch of work up BEFORE my weeklong vacation by the poolside), you coulda spent that 5 bux on a coupla Big Macs ...

Yeah, true but I probably couldn't turn around and flip a pair of Big Macs for $25 which is probably what I'll try with these bad boys this weekend. :D

Back
Top Bottom