Chicago-Area AKers! Save Feb. 25th.

Robie

Live it or live with it.
Subscriber
Don't yet have my work schedule yet for that week, but I'm aiming for a get together on that date. Say at 1PM here at Chez Robie (extreme west Glenview). While this date is still tentative, I'm trying to pick a date to work toward. It will follow the same format as before. I'll supply a meal, BYOB and and an appetizer/snack to share.

More later.

Please post here if you're interested and I'll follow up with an Events and Happenings thread at a later date.

The theme will be (what else), "Tubes" but don't consider that as a limitation. It's only a focus.

Cool. I could bring my Magnavox 9304 amp. Maybe Pilot SP 216a pre.

Hope somebody has some efficient speakers...

YES! YES! YES! Can I bring a friend?

Of course, Ed. As long as your friend brings some Klipsch Horns. :D Of course you can.

Looking forward to it all.

Anyone who has seen this and been here before, please try to spread the word with others you may have met here. This announcement, while only tentative, is buried in a section of AK I seldom peruse and others may be in the same boat.

Where's Snade, Fisherdude, Clyde, Cubdog, Powerman, Blzatrl (and his gorgeous MKIIIs), Zekeman, SWL2000, etc, etc, etc. (Sorry if I didn't list your name.)

Last edited:
I'm hoping to attend. I could bring my HLLY Tamp-90 tripath and a Yaqin pre I use with it.

cubdog

I will be there, Robie. Always a great time.

I may bring some gear to offer at very low prices or trade. Need to shed speakers and Sherwood receivers.

Cheers, Snade

I'll see what I can do. I have reliable transportation this year which is nice, but being a few days post birthday I need to make sure I won't screw up any other plans.

I have no clue how I missed this when you first posted it. You couldn't keep me away. You're on the calendar.

Back
Top Bottom