Yamaha vintage amp relays in Europe found

Ordered a relay for my CA-1010 I almost dumped. Delivery fast, well packed, a recommended seller. Relay was a straight drop-in. CA-1010 now works fine.

Classic Audio Service - super professional service from Germany.
I ordered some light bulbs for my amp and they came super fast and well packed..and did I say very inexpensive (including delivery).

Classic Audio Service does make it easier for noobs to get the right parts, but they sure overchare for the service. ;) If you buy from bigger retailers, you can get everything for 1000% less. It will require some knowledge on how to find the proper parts, though, of course.

My problem was that a drop-in was only available from the US at a hefty postage. I live in Europe.

Classic Audio Service does make it easier for noobs to get the right parts, but they sure overchare for the service. ;) If you buy from bigger retailers, you can get everything for 1000% less. It will require some knowledge on how to find the proper parts, though, of course.

Your last sentence says it all. Knowledge has value. If it did not there would be a lot of people out of work, in fact, almost everyone.

Back
Top Bottom