Fall Twangfest Prep already?

Hi,
Just moved to KC. No fests or AK'ers anywhere near me back in Wisconsin. In fact, I doubt there were any music lovers...period.

Up there..."hot new country" is about all anyone listens to. I'm OK with Waylon Jennings, Vern Gosdin, George Strait, etc but not the bubblegum garbage they play on the radio.

I'd dig a Twang fest. I'll be subbing this thread.

Brian

JD, welcome to Kansas City! Keep an eye on the whole sub-forum, as the next T-test will probably be announced in another, newer thread. In the meantime, would you like to come by, listen to some tunes, and hoist a beer or two? Half a year is too long to wait for audiophile company, and I'd like someone else to comment on my new (po-man's) monoblocks...

Hi,
Just moved to KC. No fests or AK'ers anywhere near me back in Wisconsin. In fact, I doubt there were any music lovers...period.

Up there..."hot new country" is about all anyone listens to. I'm OK with Waylon Jennings, Vern Gosdin, George Strait, etc but not the bubblegum garbage they play on the radio.

I'd dig a Twang fest. I'll be subbing this thread.

Brian

Yeah, we have a good time. Big swapfest, bonfire, really good brownies, and all kinds of music.:music:

S. Pak, sounds good to me. I'll send you a PM.

I heard about the brownies. Tunes, gear and brownies. Woo Hoo!

Back
Top Bottom