Twin Cities get-together date.

More good karma has befallen. Jerry drove down to Greg's Monday and brought back some gear, one which one happened to be a parts unit CT-F1250 with pristine pinch roller assy's which I was in dire need of for mine. Installed them last night and did my alignment thing. Now it tracks like a beauty. My thanks to Greg and Jerry for keeping me in mind. Who says "Minnesota Nice" doesn't exist. Best yet what a great group to be friends with!!!:thmbsp:

I'm glad that old "dust collector" ended up being of good use! :yes:

Retro

I guess we have to give credit to those custom Peavey floor stands! Have you checked fo new cracks in the garage concrete? BTW the speakers are still out available if anyone is interested, but I'd think you want to live on a farm or Shea stadium.

More good karma has befallen. Jerry drove down to Greg's Monday and brought back some gear, one which one happened to be a parts unit CT-F1250 with pristine pinch roller assy's which I was in dire need of for mine. Installed them last night and did my alignment thing. Now it tracks like a beauty. My thanks to Greg and Jerry for keeping me in mind. Who says "Minnesota Nice" doesn't exist. Best yet what a great group to be friends with!!!:thmbsp:

Did that come with a metal case? I am looking for one for my 1250

-Jason

Did that come with a metal case? I am looking for one for my 1250

-Jason
Nope, no case, knobs, faceplate, etc. Not much left of the transport assy either. Luckily the pinch roller assy's were all intact as one of mine had been mauled and the rollers were almost like rock. Keep the faith as I did. Good karma does happen, even in MN! :yes:

So sorry I couldn't make it guys! I had to spend some quality time with the new gf and wasn't sure if I should subject her to the AK madness quite yet. Been gone the last few weekends and wanted to save a little money and spend a weekend alone (with her) which was quite nice. Glad to see everyone had a good time!

Denny

So sorry I couldn't make it guys! I had to spend some quality time with the new gf and wasn't sure if I should subject her to the AK madness quite yet. Been gone the last few weekends and wanted to save a little money and spend a weekend alone (with her) which was quite nice. Glad to see everyone had a good time!

Denny

You were missed by everyone, my friend. Somehow we muddled through without your keen wit. <smirk>

You will just have to commit now to showing up for the next event. :whip:

I talked with Dennydog, and he thinks that the CT-F1000 case might fit. He isn't going to be able to check until next week, but he is going to demo it out on his 1250.

I will keep you in the loop Retro, and I'll see how it pans out. I liked those D-4's by the way, they sounded really sweet on that Yaquin tube amp!

Jason

PS-If you have one that fits a Pioneer TX-7800 tuner, that would be cool. It's so hard to find metal cases for these units. I want to put them in my entertainment center, but I have to take the cases off to do so, and I really don't want to do that (dust). Thanks Retro!

Wow!!!

I just read the last 6 pages of this thread and it's obvious it was a party I would have loved to attend!!!

Ron must put on one hell of a audio-party!!!

Wish I could have been there!

Regards, Ohio Ron

I talked with Dennydog, and he thinks that the CT-F1000 case might fit. He isn't going to be able to check until next week, but he is going to demo it out on his 1250.
You might get lucky with the 1000 case. I measured my 1250 and Goat67's 1000 and there within 1/16" or less, depending on the eyeball. Just a matter of the the mounting screws locations. They are a different PN per the SM's for some reason. BTW: the top rear mounting screws are for looks only, there's no chassis bracket for them to screw into. Hit me while looking at Retro's donation unit today.

You were missed by everyone, my friend. Somehow we muddled through without your keen wit. <smirk>

You will just have to commit now to showing up for the next event. :whip:

Or host a mid summer get-together....:naughty:

We could amp up anything - noone around but the cows to annoy. :D

Wow!!!

I just read the last 6 pages of this thread and it's obvious it was a party I would have loved to attend!!!

Ron must put on one hell of a audio-party!!!

Wish I could have been there!

Regards, Ohio Ron

I would love to get you up here sometime Ron. I'm sure it would make for a fun weekend all the way around :thmbsp:

You could oversee the Tube and Horn wing :D

RC

Or host a mid summer get-together....:naughty:

We could amp up anything - noone around but the cows to annoy. :D

Now there's a cool thought - plenty of open space and no (humans) nearby to annoy with overdriven franken-PA-type speakers. What do you think, Denny? :scratch2:

Now there's a cool thought - plenty of open space and no (humans) nearby to annoy with overdriven franken-PA-type speakers. What do you think, Denny? :scratch2:
Wow....we could biamp the Peaveys to a pair of Crown amps........bring on the cannon fire and napalm! :yes:

With the group we had at Ron's and maybe more we could get a little softball game going, hook up a mike to the preamp and Liz could do the play by play. :D A little something new as an annual competition. :scratch2:

Wow....we could biamp the Peaveys to a pair of Crown amps........bring on the cannon fire and napalm! :yes:

With the group we had at Ron's and maybe more we could get a little softball game going, hook up a mike to the preamp and Liz could do the play by play. :D A little something new as an annual competition. :scratch2:

Bring on the speakers, got 3 Com-Tech 800s and one Com-Tech 400 plus a few more Soundcraftsmen amps. Got Juice? :D

Back
Top Bottom