Sniper Alert - Primare DVD30 - $500

SimplySound

Kent Engineering & Fondry
Subscriber
I got one of these for about the same price (which was a scroe)! They go for about a grand now a days but when new they were a $4K Player. No BlueRay but plays SACD, DVD-A and of course Redbooks. One of the smoothest Redbook players you'll find. Knocked my CAL Icon MkII BOSS out of the line-up!

Set your sights and as always.... No Affil!

Last edited:
He dropped the price to $400 with a BIN of $520... some one should jump on this!!!

These are a Swedish made hi-end player with the ability to play SACD!!!

An yeah, NO AFFIL!!! :thmbsp:

Cripes, if I only had some cash to burn. The first one is now at $399 and Hawkeye's is $299. It's a ten year old model but sounds like a nice piece of kit.

Cripes, if I only had some cash to burn. The first one is now at $399 and Hawkeye's is $299. It's a ten year old model but sounds like a nice piece of kit.

It is SERIOUSLY nice. I love mine!!! :yes:

Once Blu-Tay hit the market, many of these really good High End DVD/SACD players fell out of favor and are going for cheap! Everyone needs the latest and greatest I guess, but if Audio is your passion, you can't beat one of these! :thmbsp:

Finally got a bite! But I would have "sniped" it! Be interesting to see if anyone else jumps in. :lurk:

Looks like 2 people went after it and it sold for $300... THAT is a scroe for that quality a player. Anyone here take the shot? :smoke:

Was ready to do $275 shipped, but not $350 shipped.

Oh well, there will be others Baco! But trust me when I say they are a High Quality Player and well worth the investment. Like I said above, knocked my CAL Icon MkII out of the lineup and that is a mighty fine Redbook Player! :yes:

It's just a matter of need, not want, in this case. My HT system is so far behind in terms of technology, I'm not sure I would see or hear the difference between this player and the NAD T512 that I am running.

When it comes time to rethink the HT, (like when the receiver dies), then I'll look to upgrade the other bits. Though, everything is going streaming, so not sure how relevant movie media will be in a few short years....

Back
Top Bottom