Please tell me I'm mistaken about the photo!

Oh my....

I guess it's a good thing that it has a "wipeable keyboard."

I'm praying that's his left hand index finger bent at the knuckle...I'm praying:yuck:

I think it's either the index finger on his left hand that just happens to be angled to look like he's playing with a really small pecker. Or he's playing with a really small pecker.

bs

Why is it we noticed how bad that photo looked right away but the person posting the ad let it go in anyway?:scratch2:

Regardless of where his hands are, that certainly does not look like the kind of people one would want to do business with. Some loser looking thug in the background is not going to sell much of anything.

Craigslist has all kinds of ridiculous ads and photos. The best ones are if you search Camaro in the car section.

what do YOU wear when You're sleeping?

Regardless of where his hands are, that certainly does not look like the kind of people one would want to do business with. Some loser looking thug in the background is not going to sell much of anything.

Craigslist has all kinds of ridiculous ads and photos. The best ones are if you search Camaro in the car section.

Well that's a pretty random, irrational generalization. He may be a fire fighter, doctor, male nurse, or a veterinarian maybe. Regardless of what his hands were doing the moment the photo was snapped, or how he looks to YOU, he may one day save your life! How are you going to feel then?

Many people shave there heads and I hear tattoos are catching on now.

Everyone matters everyone contributes something! We all need each other. If you see someone or something that YOU don't like then YOU do something to make the world better!

Judging people based on appearance and throwing stones is an unproductive waste of time. Cmon you know that!

Regards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom