Help identify what model speakers I found?

Ironwolf

I was standing before a pair of infinity speakers per the price tag. 100% sure they are dcm time windows. While I'm debating on should I purchase another speaker project, I get a call over a year in the waiting. Needless to say I left the dcm behind.

Here is what I rushed over to find.

I need to know what model you think the speakers are? Was not able to move them to find out, so hope you all might have an idea. Couldn't believe the amount of stuff that was in the container.

were those dcm's 30 for the pair or each? for the pair i'da bought those. each i still might, if they could be tested.

the black faced speaker looks like one of the realistic mach's, unsure what the jbl's are. lancer 66?

were those dcm's 30 for the pair or each? for the pair i'da bought those. each i still might, if they could be tested.

the black faced speaker looks like one of the realistic mach's, unsure what the jbl's are. lancer 66?

The price was for the pair. I could have tested them but didn't have the time to since I received that call. It was better I didn't anyway since my car was full when I left the container. The boxes all have tt in them.

He already said, they're C35 cabinets with an 030 load... :yes:

The black ones have an EV T35 tweeter but that's all I got.

JBL's are sweet, that's something along my line of interest so naturally I like those. Where are you located? I'm in Golden, might have to hear what they sound like hah

The black ones are SO familiar. Two horns, T35 mounted vertically. I just can't place them. The tweeter alone is worth something these days though. Of course I wouldn't part them out if they were still working and complete.

JBL's are sweet, that's something along my line of interest so naturally I like those. Where are you located? I'm in Golden, might have to hear what they sound like hah

When I finally dig them out and get them I'll have you up to listen to them.

The black ones are SO familiar. Two horns, T35 mounted vertically. I just can't place them. The tweeter alone is worth something these days though. Of course I wouldn't part them out if they were still working and complete.

I can't wait to get both sets dug out and home so I can listen to them. But their is a lot of stuff I have to get out first. I grabbed all turntables and one tubed kenwood receiver first. Had no more room in the car so I had to leave all the rest of the audio gear and speakers.

Back
Top Bottom