Dynaco Mark III pair for 300... No Affiliations...

Shame on me for spending my evening at my son's soccer practice instead of tracking down those amps because even though he told me he was gonna hold them for me he sold them.

Oh well

Eric

Of course prioritizing my family's needs is exactly what scuttled my tuition assistance for strippers program.

Much to my wife's delight.

Have a great weekend

Eric

This was probably a phone call and fast trip sale shortly after the ad posted.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well he told me he had two different types of call. One is the "do they work like factory new?" Question and the other was over eager "will you take $200 cash?" Caller who had said he needed room for markup. The seller seemed pleased that not only did I know what they were, that it was a great deal and that using them personally was my priority. I told him I'd understand if someone else came along last night and had money in hand. He said he had no problem holding them for a fellow aficionado.

Not the first guy to go back on that promise. I'm sure it won't be the last.

My son has a scrimmage tonight. I won't be leaving that either.

Wish us luck

Eric

Eric..
There will always be deals to had.. but not the time spent with family... You will find a pair soon...

Eric..
There will always be deals to had.. but not the time spent with family... You will find a pair soon...

I'm not in the lease bit worried. I have a Pilot SA-260 that would probably out shine these amps. Not they wouldn't sound pretty damn good and be fun to have :D

I do appreciate the heads up. I try to do the same thing when I see something special I'm not nessisarily interested in.

Thanks again

Eric

Back
Top Bottom