Aliexpress finds?

marqueemoon

Gimme indie rock!
Just wondering if you guys have found anything worthwhile here.

I've found a lot of interesting looking speaker enclosures, but the shipping shown is often way steep, or the specs get a little lost in translation.

At one point I found some nice looking speaker stands similar to what Grant Fidelity used to carry, but again with the crazy shipping, and then I promptly forgot the search terms.

Lots of nice looking project enclosures. You can even buy a bootleg Pass, Krell, or Mark Levinson to put your gainclone in if you're so inclined. :banana:

I got a really good pair of in-ears there. Awei ES-800. They were cheap as hell too - $7. Rival my Sennheisers which were 10x the price.

I buy aluminum feet for my BGWs there. Shipping is perplexingly cheap actually, and they couldn't be any higher in quality.

I ordered speaker enclosures. The order came quickly and in general everything was well so don't worry about delivery.Now I want to order something much more expensive, but I am afraid of losing money for nothing. I have already read a huge number of articles about aliexpress, however, so far the most informative articles are on Chinese Webshopping. It's all written briefly but informative, so I don't have to look for additional information.In addition, I finally figured out how to track my order, because before, I was always worried that I couldn't track where it was.

Last edited:
I was once looking for larger 3-4 ft3 speaker boxes and there were few gorgeous ones but the shipping was twice the price of boxes.

Back
Top Bottom