Craigslist. Where dreams...are dreams.

robgmn

This beauty (with original speakers!) can be yours for only $200.00.
Act now!

00e0e_dEOkuZYymwS_600x450.jpg

Cool FR picture on BOTH cabinets!

00C0C_hB4XdRjeD9S_600x450.jpg

Even has meters! Actually the speakers look solidly built.

Had a dream answered yesterday with this Yamaha trio in beautiful cosmetic and working condition for 200.Just need a bulb replacement in one meter . C70 M70 T70:D Scroe!

Attachments

• yamaha.jpg
    yamaha.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 123
I actually had that exact system when I was a kid and remember my grandfather buying it for me when it was new. About $450 back then if I remember correctly. Sounded decent in its time; there was definitely worse out there.

I joke about these things as much as the next guy but that one is far from the worst ones out there. Zenith actually made some somewhat decent components like Magnavox and Sylvania did. Price is nuts though.

I can't tell if the speakers are the ones with 12 inch woofers, but it they are, they aren't bad speakers at all. Those look like maybe 8 inch, but the Allegros are surprisingly decent speakers, and the bigger and better ones are bigger and better. Price is too high, but its probably a reasonably good system, and even at 200 bucks, its not necessarily a terrible deal -- it'll sound better than a lot of sound docks

I joke about these things as much as the next guy but that one is far from the worst ones out there. Zenith actually made some somewhat decent components like Magnavox and Sylvania did. Price is nuts though.
I have a table top allegro console sitting in a corner I am waiting to get to - IIRC that sucker is close to 50wpc!

Back
Top Bottom