Heathkit AJ32 tuner value?

mikeNC

Deal of the Century
Found one today at an estate sale. Clean with manual. They have 60 on it. I think it's on the high side with not knowing functionality. What do you guys think?

Strikes me as a bit steep for a 'second tier' Heathkit tuner model, given that Heathkit's vacuum tube tuners, while not bad, were sort of a second tier at best.

If perfect with "OBM" maybe fiddy smackers, would be my quasi-informed assessment, FWIW. For $20 or 30, it'd be coming home with me (and I am kind of a sucker for affordable vacuum tube tuners).

Heathkittuners1964 2 by mhardy6647, on Flickr

Hell, I could surely find you a tuner in my crap stack that has all the covers and knobs, if you just want something to fiddle with. As I recall, I owe you a tuner anyhow Mark. Just PM me. I may even have that exact one, is AM important?

Found one today at an estate sale. Clean with manual. They have 60 on it. I think it's on the high side with not knowing functionality. What do you guys think?

That's a little high unless it's got stereo capability.

Hell, I could surely find you a tuner in my crap stack that has all the covers and knobs, if you just want something to fiddle with. As I recall, I owe you a tuner anyhow Mark. Just PM me. I may even have that exact one, is AM important?

Thanks for the gracious offer; I must resist temptation and simply respond by saying I think I have enough tuners to fiddle with ... you've seen some of my crapstack, no? :p

Back
Top Bottom