Working on server to speed up AK.

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
I'm working with the server company to reconfigure some things on the server site to help speed up AK. We already have APC opcode caching and setting Memcache up now. The two work together to reduce the load on the server and speed up the forums.

An earlier attempt caused a cross link with Videokarma that you noticed. The port error has been corrected, so that won't happen again.

Ok changes are completed. Site does seem faster now. Let me know if you encounter any issues.

VideoKarma seems to be throwing database errors for me. Guessing it's an artifact from whatever happened earlier, but I dunno for sure. Figured I'd point it out.

attachment.php

Attachments

• vkerror.png
    vkerror.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 192
Thanks for all of the hard work.

The cross link to VK was interesting, I thought it was my medications.:D:D:D

And VK is down for me also.

Vk is working for me. Try clearing your cache. Nothing has been changed on VK.

Vk is working for me. Try clearing your cache. Nothing has been changed on VK.

Tried that, refreshed the VK page, the loading bar started, then the error appeared as usual. Hadn't tried loading it on this machine until after I learned of the earlier VK/AK issues. Using Apple Safari 5.0.6.
-Adam

Tried deleting cookies (and emptying the cache yet again for good measure), refreshed once again, and VK main page came up. Entered my login info, clicked the button, and got the database error once again. Very puzzling.......... :headscrat
-Adam

Haven't gotten the other errors but it won't redirect me and I have go in through a link on the error page saying "Invalid Redirect URL (http://audiokarma.org/)." In to and out of Firefox several times, clearing and deleting as I went to no avail.

Otherwise things are much better! Thank You!!!

I am still having the issue. I have flushed DNS and cleaned and deleted everything that I can think of.

I have tried different browser that have not been used in a very long time.

I can get to the log on page but get the error when trying to log on.

My medication addled brain may be missing something so suggestions are welcome.

VK isn't working for me either, tried using I.E. because I don't want to clear my cookies in Firefox and lose all my other login info. I was able to get to the home page but after trying to log in it gave me a database error.

Yes, there is an issue with the Videokarma database. I am working with the server company to try and resolve. They may have to restore Videokarma from backup.

Back
Top Bottom