SMAC July 2014

Thanks Ed for being such a gracious host. You have wonderful home in a beautiful setting. The food was great and so was the company. Good seeing the SMAC family again.

Thank you Ed - and Paula - for having the group over to your stunning abode.

Really enjoyed the music and friends. It was nice to be able to hear some Jazz recorded by Dennis and to hear Bob's wonderful small amp (and large amp) in an improvised SMAC system.

Thanks too to all the folks who contributed to my card and overly generous gift. I had forgotten how reckless and irresponsible I looked 33 or 34 years ago. But you know what they say about appearances......

Thanks everyone for making SMAC a success.

Last edited:
David Cassidy wanna be....Reckless and irresponsible ?

8c2c623d-5524-48f2-8254-302671f15c5d_zps3cffef29.jpg

It's not anything someone curious couldn't find anyway.

The photo was taken at Lahser high school ca. 1980. If I remember there was another gentleman to the right in the photo, Tom Bullis, a fellow revolutionary, who has since passed away.

And, no, we weren't breaking any rules here in the designated smoking lounge. My first year there 1979(?) there was a designated indoor smoking lounge - alas, I was not smoking then. When I took up the habit a year or so later, they closed the indoor lounge.

It does remind me that what one thinks is a "good" or "cool" idea at a certain point in time is often just plain stupid.

“Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.”
― Franklin D. Roosevelt

It was a pleasure hosting. Thank you all for coming out. I also enjoyed Dennis' recordings.

I forgot to show the listening room that I am building in the basement. Hopefully it will be done for next year's party.

I have the CDs and power cord that people left behind and will bring them to the next meet.

I still have the power cord and Cadillac Style CD that were left at my house. Please contact me if you need them returned.

Thanks,
Ed

Back
Top Bottom