When is too much, too much ?

And doesn’t have a GF or neighbors…I would be worried about advertising this on CL. What, do you just invite a stranger over to look at it?

Jesus, man, that guy needs to use some paragraphs!

When did punctuation, grammar and structure become irrelevant?

Some very nice gear in that godawful mess.

Still, I'd love to hear it, comb filtering and all.

the first thing I thought of when I saw the pics - how many electric supply circuits would be needed? He answers the question in his description - 3 x 20 amp circuits.

All caps got me through the first 2 lines and then I gave up and went back to listening to my simple system.

I got good stuff at home, in known good condition ...

Who wants to buy someone else's $15k of fun??

He has no interest in selling, he simply wants to show off to the world his system :yes: If he was serious about selling he would piece it out, he is very aware no one is going to want all or nothing.

REGARDS SNOW

I find the 1026 word long sentence to be almost as laughable and the fact that he is upset that ebay won't let him start his auction at $17000 and he has no plans to sell it for less than 17000 even if the ebay rules say that if you win it at $15000 he has to sell it to you.

Clueless......

I started reading but cannot get past the all caps.

I'd have to upgrade my electrical panel..

If my wife would let me (and she never will) I could fill up my 20 ft wide, 12+ ft high family room wall with audio gear. Unlike the auction, if I ever got the equipment into the room, it would only leave over my dead body. Somehow I think my wife would arrange that, and then sell my wall of sound for 1% of what the auction guy is asking.

Caps lock, oh my Lord. I couldn't get through that. It was like listening to a Bette Midler album, but with my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom