Yamaha CR 3020

kydog

OK I have a chance to pickup a CR 3020:yes: Don't want to 'Overpay" for it and I know its a rare model. Any help on a good price to pay would be greatly appreciated:music:

None on Ebay recently, but hifishark shows several from $1200 - $1500, although I imagine those would have to be pretty minty.

I've always kept my eye out for one of those. If it was me, I would hope a grand would get it. That's probably where I would stop. I'm sure they've sold for a ton more. How is El Charro's these days? Good luck with the purchase.

TS

I've always kept my eye out for one of those. If it was me, I would hope a grand would get it. That's probably where I would stop. I'm sure they've sold for a ton more. How is El Charro's these days? Good luck with the purchase.

TS

I'm thinking a grand will do the trick ( $800-$1000):scratch2: That's in my wheel house and from the post I've read a reasonable price:music::thmbsp: I'll keep you posted of the out come, Can't get to it until next weekend. Any thing I should look out for?

Keep us in the loop!

I've been known to lust after those big Yammy receivers myself.

It would actually complete my lineup:yes: I already own a CR 1020/2020( x2):thmbsp: Just wonder what a good price would be without breaking the bank:music:

It would actually complete my lineup:yes: I already own a CR 1020/2020( x2):thmbsp: Just wonder what a good price would be without breaking the bank:music:
I have the ct-1010, ca-2010, cr-2020 and had the cr-2040. Guess i am a Yamaha collector.

Back
Top Bottom