SMAC January 2015

jmathers

I'm pleased to announce that the January SMAC meeting will take place on Saturday, January 24th from Noon until 6pm (or later) at Dale's place in Milford. See my email for details. Good way to kick off the New Year.:banana::banana::banana:

Hope to see you there.

I'll be there with John. Kegger won't be along as he has his parent's 50th Anniversary today.

Congrats to Mom and Dad Kegger!!!

Well, maybe not.....

Funny how plans can change in 2 1/2 hours...

Have a good time guys.

Really nice meet Dale! Thanks for the music, food, space and the company. Well we were the company.
Dave #7

Yes, indeed. Thanks Dale and thanks Dave (Botrytis) for setting up a very nice meet. Three impressive systems and quite a mancave. I enjoyed the Klipsch Belles, the JBL L166s and the Zigmahorns. We even had a dac shootout in the upper room, with several folks bringing along DACs to try out. Good stuff.:D

Yes, it was a very nice meet, my second one. The sounds were excellent as well as the company. Much thanks to Dale and Dave for organizing the event...

And yes, Dale's tube amps looked and sounded excellent.

Last edited:
Agreed, the sound was very sweet. I was wondering if at some point Dale might pair those with the Belles in the home theater room. Might make a sweet combo with the addition of a tube pre, those mono blocks and the Belles.

Back
Top Bottom