PNW Meet Seattle May 2012

Will you attended the PNW Meet?

• Total voters

Sir.Byrd

Lunatic Member
Hello Pacific North-westerners!

Since Tarior sadly cannot host a PNW meet this year, I am hoping to host an event in mid-May.

Potential date is looking like May 19th, which is a saturday. Please post comments if this date does not work for a majority of people.

Please bring your favorite equipment, and LOTS OF EXTENSION CORDS AND HIGH QUALITY POWER STRIPS. I cannot stress the last point enough, they are the last things you would think of bringing!!!

Also, if you are planning on being in attendance, please indicate that you are in the poll, this will help determine if the space is appropriate for the speculative group. If you for some reason have to change your vote, I will leave the poll open so you can change your vote.

UPDATE: Sorry for the confusion, but this will now be at the Seattle Public Library University branch, there is a large basement.
Hours that I have the room booked are for 11AM-5:45PM, though the last 30-45 minutes will probably be cleanup. There should be easy accessibility since it must be ADA accessible.

Here is the map of the tentative location, please be aware this is subject to change:
http://g.co/maps/fh5fr

6877653934_85ceb4c30c_b.jpg

There will be snacks.

Last edited:
Hi Will,

I'd like to be a part of this if I can. Sounds like a good time of year.

Thanks,
John

Yes, should be good if we can get enough people going.

A couple notes, please don't bring a lot of gear, just one system max please.

Also, not sure if I read this right, but a couple of the yeses are from different states, one was in Florida, this is not a major enough event that I think it would be worth flying her to see.

Looks like a possibly, don't have any equipment I would want to bring. Would be willing to help with setup.

What is the parking situation there, seems like the Greenwood area isn't too big on street parking.

Bruce,

Hi Will:

I'm in. Thanks for looking into this. I 'spose we should bring our "quiet" systems this year...

I'll need to check my calendar, but that sounds doable. Perhaps I can be tempted to bring my Nottingham Analogue Interspace and some LPs...

-D

I'm in, I always enjoy hearing what Will and others bring out. Right now any weekend in May including the 19th looks good. Thanks for getting this out there Will.

If the library room is not sound proof enough, I WILL find a place where we can turn it up a bit.

I was wondering about that, if there's a lot of carry over into the library itself that probably won't go over well with the librarians...? :scratch2:

Will,

I may have a free space in MLT. I need to contact the owner but I am sure we can work something out.

At least as big as the last place.

My wife's church in Shoreline may give us space too.

Lots of time to work on it.

Scott

Sweet, guys! Haven't finalized the library space, but have found another couple possibilities, it will definitely happen!

Back
Top Bottom