How about a South Jersey / Philly AK fest?

leesonic

Captured on security camera...
Subscriber
How about a fest in the South Jersey / Philadelphia area?

I see a lot of people on here from around these parts, seems like it might be a good idea to organize something.

I'm not volunteering, I have enough to do looking after my baby daughter, being the President for our local British car club, fixing up an old Mini Cooper, plus the HiFi equipment I work on. But I would certainly attend.

Lee.

Doesn't have to be a big shindig like AK fest. We could just host a get together some time. :yes:

The MA guys up north have one every couple of months.

I'd offer, but I am about as far as possible from everyone else in this state. :sigh:

My comment wasn't meant to pressure you into offering. I just meant I will be watching this thread. I currently don't have the time or means to organize a get together. We'll see...

Interested, but I also can't host it. I'm also down here in the boonies where most people don't realize life exists. For that reason, I'd prefer to not let all you outsiders in on the secret.

Doesn't have to be a big shindig like AK fest. We could just host a get together some time. :yes:

The MA guys up north have one every couple of months.

I think AK should sanction these gettogethers and become affiliated with them. We have what's known as the GAS (Gateway Audio Society) and I'm sure we would be interested in throwing a shindig like the recent AK bash (have been talking about it informally for a couple years actually). We're small in numbers but strong in our love of all things audio. This could be a source of income for the right parties to get involved in, and with the word of mouth that comes from AK, many successful shows could spawn from the original. I for one would like to see it happen, the big shows I read about always bypass STL (they must know we're all a bunch of broke MF'ers!):yes:

Back
Top Bottom